DELIVERY OF THE PRODUCTS TO THE CLIENT
Additional information about delivery time and methods You can check HERE
1.1. The hws250.com e-store delivers products to all over the world (to all countries from the list provided by the logistics partners).
1.2. We ship via various domestic and international shipping companies.
- 1.2.1. We offer different methods of shipping:
- Express Saver delivery – Courier method. Most items are shipped from Estonia within 1-3 working days and should arrive approx. within 3-10 working days if in stock.
- Standard delivery – Postal services. Most items are shipped from Estonia within 1-3 working days and should arrive approx. within 12-28 working days if in stock.
1.3. If the ordered goods are not available in stock they will be shipped from Estonia within 14-21 days.
1.4. The arrival of the product to the Client fully depends on the shipping companies.
- 1.4.1. Different customs clearance procedures and inspections can cause direct delays beyond our standard delivery estimates and times. Hotwire Systems is not responsible for delays in shipping caused by extraneous factors (such as customs clearance procedures, weather, inspections, incorrect addresses provided by customer, labor disputes, and/or transportation problems). We cannot be responsible for lost or damaged packages.
1.5. The hws250.com online shop is not responsible for the delivery of goods when the goods are delivered to the logistics partners at the right time but the delivery is delayed due to circumstances that could not be influenced or foreseen by Hotwire Systems OÜ. We will not refund shipping charges if the logistics partners fail to meet their guaranteed shipping times.
1.6. The Client shall pay the costs related to the delivery of the goods. Shipping charges vary depending on the weight of the package and the destination country. Delivery price will be automatically generated and indicated on your basket after You fill up the delivery location (country). Please note, that some countries may have only one Delivery method from presented list. It is depends on the regulations of the transport companies and some International companies don’t have branches in all countries from the list.
- 1.6.1. Customs or import duties are levied once the package reaches the destination country. www.hws250.com e-shop won’t collect any import fees deposit during checkout. Additional charges for customs clearance will have to be borne by the recipient. These import charges vary per country and we can’t predict what they might be. If you would like more information on import duties please contact your local customs office.
- 1.6.2. We take measures to ensure that the value of your shipment is declared accurately, and that all necessary paperwork accompanies your shipment to minimize any customs clearance delays.
1.7. Prior to placing an order, the Client shall check the accuracy of the contact details entered to prevent any delays or misunderstandings in delivery of the Product. The Seller shall not be held liable for any delays or misunderstandings arising in the course of delivery of the Product if the delay or misunderstanding is caused by inaccurate or incorrect details entered by the Client upon placing the order.
1.8. The Client must ensure the acceptance of the goods at the agreed time and address. In case the Client is not available at the time of arrival of the goods, the courier will make one additional attempt to deliver the goods. If both attempts to transfer the goods to the Client fail, the transport company will forward goods to the warehouse and hold them 7 days. In the event of the Customer’s failure to pick up the Product within the above mentioned period, the Customer shall be required to cover the expenses related to repeated delivery of the Product.
1.9. The Service Provider is not obliged to return the delivery fee paid to the Service User in the said case (except in the event of withdrawal from the Agreement), and the Service Provider has the right to demand an additional fee for covering the costs of the return.
1.10. In the event of the Product failing to reach the Customer in a good condition and in a closed package, the Customer shall notify the E-store by sending an e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +372 658 5566.